Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes – August 12, 2014
The following changes have been made with today's Technical Alpha patch.
- Universe-specific Daily Quests "Play 2 games with a Diablo/StarCraft/Warcraft Hero" have been re-enabled.
- The Frost Wyrm Arthas and Big Top Gazlowe Skins have been added to the Heroes Shop and are now available for purchase! Click here to check them out.
Garden of Terror
- Mercenary Camps can now be captured at night.
- Garden Terror
- Health reduced by 20%
- Spore Queen's Curse (Q)
- Travel time reduced from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
- Explosion delay reduced from 1.5 to 1 second.
- Damage reduced from 10 (+10 per level) to 10 (+9 per level)
- Now deals damage more evenly among targets within its search radius.
- Vengeance has been changed:
- Strafe now fires additional penetrating bolts in a line which deal 10 damage (+4.5 per level) every 0.25 seconds.
- Fixed an issue in which returning fireballs from Diablo's Firestorm Talent could simultaneously impact the same target and cause excessive damage.
- Casting an "unstoppable" effect on a Hero affected by the Plant Terror's Spore Queen's Curse ability will no longer retain the Plant Zombie's ranged fireball basic attack when the curse expires.
- Flowering Shamblers and Plant Horrors on the Garden of Terror can no longer be Bribed.
Update - August 1, 2014
We just released a hotfix which included changes for artifacts and Hero Level Progression. Head here if you'd like to read more about why we've decided to make the changes listed below.
- Artifacts and Artifact Slots have been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
- The amount of experience points required to reach Hero Levels 2, 3, and 4 have each been lowered to 100,000 XP.
Update - August 18, 2014
- Today's hotfix increased the maximum amount of XP that can be earned from games played in Practice and Cooperative modes from 1.2 million to 2.25 million XP per day.
Update - August 27, 2014
- Players can now chat with Real ID friends logged into the Starcraft II Public Test Realm.