Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes -- April 8, 2015
- Custom Games can now be paused by players or referees at any time by pressing the "Pause/Break" key.
- Fixed a latency issue that could cause players to be removed from a Draft Mode lobby.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stalls and stuttering during gameplay after using certain Hero Abilities.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stuttering during gameplay for players using integrated graphics cards.
- Player-controlled Garden Terrors can no longer place a Plant Terror Overgrowth within an allied Hall of Storms.
Heroes and Talents
- Raynor’s Confident Aim Talent now appropriately reduces Penetrating Round’s cooldown upon striking an enemy Hero.
- Raynor’s Bullseye Talent now appropriately stuns and increases the damage taken by the first enemy struck by Penetrating Round.
- Casting Sylvanas’ Shadow Dagger on Rehgar will no longer cancel his Ghost Wolf form.