Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes – July 8, 2015
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch in order to resolve a few issues that cropped up after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. We will deploy the hotfix for additional regions around the world throughout the day.
Please find today’s complete hotfix notes below.
- A “Preparing Game Data” dialog box should no longer appear after installing a new patch.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Mac users who are capable of running Ultra graphic settings from properly selecting the Ultra texture setting.
Heroes and Talents
- Abathur will no longer receive the death overlay, nor be automatically teleported back to the allied Hall of Storms, after an Ultimate Evolution Murky clone is killed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Muradin to become unresponsive while using Dwarf Toss under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Murky to become briefly unresponsive if Octo-grab becomes interrupted just before casting completes.
- Allies will no longer continue to receive Invulnerability if Tyrael is stunned while using Sanctification or the Ability is otherwise interrupted.