Heroes of the Storm Update Notes -- July 21, 2015
The Eternal Conflict carries on! Leoric, The Skeleton King, has risen from his tomb once more to carry out the will of the Burning Hells against any who would stand against him in the Nexus. Read on for a brief overview of his Abilities, and then launch Heroes to guide this formidable new Warrior in combat.
- Become a ghost when you die, regenerating Health over time, and resurrecting upon reaching full Health. Your Abilities don’t deal damage while in ghost form, but can still heal.
- Skeletal Swing (Q)
- Swing your mace in front of you, dealing damage and slowing enemies by 40% for 2.5 seconds. Deals double damage to all non-Heroic sources.
- Drain Hope (W)
- Grab an enemy Hero’s soul for up to 4 seconds, dealing up to 25% of their maximum Health as damage and healing you for up to 25% of your maximum Health, so long as you remain within range of the target. You are slowed by 20% while Drain Hope is active.
- Wraith Walk (E)
- Separate from your body, becoming Unstoppable and gaining Movement Speed, accelerating up to 50% over 2.5 seconds. Your body jumps to your wraith when Wraith Walk ends or is canceled.
- Entomb (R)
- Create an unpathable tomb in front of you for 4 seconds
- March of the Black King (R)
- Become Unstoppable and swing your mace three times, dealing damage and healing you for 7% of your maximum Health for each enemy Hero hit.
- The Mad King Bundle has been added to the Shop for a limited time.
- Leoric has been added to the in-game Shop!
- A Master Skin has been added for Leoric.
- The Vrykul Leoric Skin has been added to the in-game Shop.