Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes – August 26, 2015
We’ve just released a hotfix update in order to add our newest Battleground, Infernal Shrines, to Heroes of the Storm, as well as resolve a few bugs that were discovered after our most recent patch was released. Please find complete patch notes below.
- Infernal Shrines has been added and is now available for play in all game modes.
Battleground Rotation: August 26 – September 2
- For one week following today’s update, the number of Battlegrounds available in matchmaking game modes will be temporarily reduced to six, so that players will have more opportunity to play on Infernal Shrines. The following Battlegrounds will be available for play in matchmaking during this time:
- Infernal Shrines
- Battlefield of Eternity
- Cursed Hollow
- Dragon Shire
- Sky Temple
- Tomb of the Spider Queen
- Blackheart’s Bay, Haunted Mines, and Garden of Terror will not be available in matchmaking game modes during this time, but can still be accessed using Custom Games.
- On Wednesday, September 2, all nine Battlegrounds will become playable in matchmaking game modes once more.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when switching graphic settings in Try Mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rejoining a game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Battlefield of Eternity during the fight sequence between the Immortals.
Heroes and Talents
- Fixed an issue that could allow the player a limited amount of control over The Butcher’s movement while using Ruthless Onslaught.