Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes – November 23, 2015
We just released a hotfix patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to resolve a few bugs discovered after the release of our most recent major patch. Complete patch notes for today’s hotfix can be found below.
Please note: The hotfix has only been released for the Americas login region at this time. We'll roll out the update to all regions around the world throughout the rest of the day.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to crash.
Heroes and Talents
- The opposing team's Cho’gall can no longer be pinged through the Fog of War.
- Gall will no longer be automatically teleported back to the allied Hall of Storms if an enemy Garden Terror is killed while the allied Cho is piloting a Garden Terror.
- Gall’s Abilities will no longer become unresponsive if he is attempting to cast an Ability when Cho is punted out of the opposing Hall of Storms.
- Rexxar’s Hunter-Gatherer Talent no longer grants double the intended amount of Health Regeneration.