Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes – July 20, 2016
We’ve just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply a few bug fixes. Check out today's patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to crash on startup for players using DirectX9-class video cards on Vista or later versions of Windows.
- DirectX11: Fixed an issue in which incorrect refresh rates could be applied when using monitors that support multiple refresh rates.
- Note: Monitor refresh rates that are set too low can cause poor perceived framerates.
Heroes and Talents
- Heroes who have unique Mounts, such as Zagara and Anub’arak, will no longer occasionally receive Horse Mounts in-game.
- Fixed an issue in which players who choose the Auto-Select Hero could receive an unowned or incorrect Mount in-game.
- Note: Players may still receive Mount Variations that they have not yet unlocked after choosing Auto-Select.
- Abathur: The Sustained Carapace Talent’s simple tooltip now properly indicates that the Talent increases the Shield amount.
- Azmodan: Bonus Globe of Annihilation damage earned via Taste for Blood can now properly stack up to a maximum of 500 damage, rather than 250.
- Greymane: Fixed an issue that could cause Go for the Throat’s cooldown to be permanently reduced to 60 seconds.
- Leoric: The Healing and damage done by a Drain Hope effect that is applied by the Death March Talent is now consistent with a standard Drain Hope cast.
- Lt. Morales: The Inoculation Talent now properly increases Safeguard’s Damage Reduction to 50% for the first 1.5 seconds of the Ability’s duration.
- Raynor: Heroic Ability cooldowns will now be properly reduced when a Hero is killed after learning the A Card to Play Talent.
- Rehgar: Learning the Blood and Thunder and Hunger of the Wolf Talents will no longer cause Basic Ability cooldowns to be reduced by 4 seconds, rather than 2 seconds, when attacking in Ghost Wolf form.
- Zagara: Enemies caught within Devouring Maw’s area of effect will now be properly pulled inside of the Maw.
- Zagara: Nydus Network’s detailed tooltip now properly lists the maximum number of Nydus Worms that can be active at any given time.
- Abilities with global range can now be properly cast using the minimap when Quick Cast is set to “On”.
- Heroes who are banned during Draft Mode will now properly display their models on the draft screen.
- An “Unmet Requirements” notification will no longer display after finding a match while queued as a party for Unranked or Ranked matchmaking.
- The Healing Fountain Cooldown tooltip will now display its intended description text in non-English game clients.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the player from clicking any buttons on the post-game Summary screen.
If you find a bug while playing Heroes of the Storm, be sure to check out our Known Issues List on the forums to see if we're already aware. If you don't find your bug listed there, please create a new thread on the Bug Report Forums, or add your experience to an existing conversation.