Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — February 14, 2018
We’ve just released a new Heroes of the Storm patch to apply a few bug fixes.
Heroes, Talents, & Abilities
- Genji: Fixed an issue preventing certain cleave attacks, such as Malthael’s Basic Attacks and Xul’s Cursed Strikes, from removing stacks of Genji’s Dodge.
- Ice Block: Fixed an issue allowing certain Abilities to be cast during Ice Block, including Jaina’s Ice Blink, Brightwing’s Storm Shield, and Malfurion’s Astral Communion.
- Jaina: The Wintermute Talent now correctly causes Jaina’s Water Elemental to mimic her Basic Abilities.
- Lunara: The Galloping Gait Talent no longer grants a permanent Movement Speed bonus.
- Tyrael: The Stalwart Angel Talent’s tooltip now displays the correct values for its duration and Armor bonus.
- Maiev: Casting Spirit of Vengeance just as a Core is destroyed will no longer cause the Spirit to cease animating.
- Maiev: Activating Naisha’s Memento will now correctly display an icon indicating its duration in the buff bar.
- Nova: Fixed an issue causing Holo Decoys to deal slightly more damage than intended after learning Lethal Decoy.
- Rehgar: The Rising Storm Talent will no longer increase Lightning Shield’s damage versus non-Heroic enemies.