|1||Feedback Loop||When Safeguard expires, 45 Mana is refunded.|
|1||Prolonged Safeguard||Increases Safeguard's duration by 1 second.|
|1||Scouting Drone||Places a Scouting Drone at target location, granting vision and revealing a large area around it for 45 seconds. This drone cannot be hidden and is killed by enemies with 2 Basic Attacks. Stores up to 2 charges.|
|1||Trauma Trigger||Gain an untalented Safeguard automatically if damage is taken while below 50% Health. This effect has a 20 second cooldown.|
|4||Automated Block||Every 5 seconds, gain 50 Physical Armor against the next enemy Hero Basic Attack, reducing the damage taken by 50%. Stores up to 3 charges.|
|4||Bioshield||If your target is at full Health, they gain a Shield that absorbs 78 (+4% per level) damage, stacking up to 5 times.|
|4||Infused Grenade||Displacement Grenade's Mana cost is refunded if you hit an enemy Hero.|
|7||Calldown: MULE||Activate to calldown a Mule that repairs Structures, one at a time, near target point for 40 seconds, healing for 100 Health every 1 second. Grants 1 ammo every 3 seconds.|
|7||Cleanse||Activate to make target ally Unstoppable for 1 second. Cannot be cast on yourself.|
|7||Clear!||Displacement Grenade's explosion radius increased by 33% and knocks back farther.|
|7||Irradiate||Enemies near your Healing Beam's target take 22 (+4% per level) damage a second.|
|10||Medivac Dropship||Target a location for a Medivac transport. For up to 10.5 seconds before takeoff, allies can right-click to enter the Medivac.|
|10||Stim Drone||Grant an allied Hero 75% Attack Speed and 25% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.|
|13||Couples Therapy||While channeling Healing Beam you are healed for 25% of the healing amount at the cost of an additional 4 Mana per second.|
|13||Intensive Care||When Healing Beam is on a single target for over 3 seconds, its healing amount increases by 25% and Mana cost increases by 4.|
|13||Preventative Care||Basic Attacks against your Healing Beam target reduce the attacker's Attack Speed by 25% for 2.5 seconds.|
|13||Spell Shield||Every 30 seconds, gain 50 Spell Armor against the next enemy Ability and subsequent Abilities for 1.5 seconds, reducing the damage taken by 50%. Can be toggled to allow or prevent this talent from triggering automatically.|
|16||Second Opinion||Reduces Displacement Grenade's cooldown by 2 seconds and it now holds a second charge.|
|16||Shield Sequencer||After casting Safeguard, it can be cast a second time within 3 seconds at no cost.|
|16||System Shock||Displacement Grenade slows enemies by 50% for 4 seconds. The slow amount decays over its duration.|
|20||Caduceus Reactor 2.0||While Caduceus Reactor is active you restore 8 Mana a second and gain a Shield that absorbs 96 (+4% per level) damage, stacking up to 5 times.|
|20||Medbay||Medivac heals nearby allies and everyone aboard for 137 (+4% per level) Health per second.|
|20||Storm Shield||Activate to give all nearby allied Heroes a Shield for 20% of their max Health for 3 seconds.|
|20||Transfusion||Increases the duration of Stim Drone by 2 seconds. You also gain the effect of Stim Drone when cast on an ally.|
|Q||Healing Beam||Heal an ally for 192 (+4% per level) health a second as long as they are in range. Reactivate to switch targets, or activate your Trait to cancel the channel.|
|W||Safeguard||Grant target Ally 25 Armor, reducing damage taken by 25% for 3 seconds.|
|E||Displacement Grenade||Fire a grenade that can be manually detonated, dealing 210 (+4% per level) damage and knocking enemies away.|
|R||Stim Drone||Grant an allied Hero 75% Attack Speed and 25% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.|
|R||Medivac Dropship||Target a location for a Medivac transport. For up to 10.5 seconds before takeoff, allies can right-click to enter the Medivac.|
|None||Caduceus Reactor||Regenerate 3% of your maximum Health every second after not taking damage for 4 seconds.|
- Displacement Grenade (E)
- Will now reveal a small area around the grenade as it travels
- Tomb of the Spider Queen: Webweavers will no longer stop advancing down lane after encountering an opposing Scouting Drone when no other enemies are nearby.
- Rehgar: Fixed an issue causing Rehgar to become stuck in an attack animation when attempting to attack a moving Medivac Dropship while in wolf form.
- Scouting Drone: Will now properly reveal Creep Tumors and Toxic Nests.
- Level 16
- Inoculation (W)
- Inoculation (W)
Developer Comments: With the newly implemented Armor system, Inoculation and Shield Sequencer were both doing very similar things for Morales. We like the interaction and decision making that Shield Sequencer grants, so we have decided to keep it and remove Inoculation for now.
- Lt. Morales: Fixed a rare issue that could cause Lt. Morales players to lose control of the Hero.
Design & Gameplay
- Abilities that reveal Stealthed/Cloaked Heroes will no longer remove the Stealth/Cloak effect, but will instead temporarily reveal the cloaked Hero.
- The following talents now function while under the effects of Stealth granted by another player (ex: Tyrande’s Shadowstalk):
- Tactical Espionage
- Advanced Cloaking
- Covert Ops
- Way of the Wind
- Harsh Winds
Developer Comments: Some revealers, like Oracle from Tassadar and now Scouting Drone, are very binary in their ability to reveal Heroes, by design. But their purpose is to provide scouting and position of the enemy, and not to negate the effects of Talents or Abilities that rely on Stealth to provide their benefit. While examining these conditional Talents, we decided that it would be more interesting to allow synergies between external sources of Stealth these Talents. We like that choices like Tyrande’s Shadowstalk or Medivh’s Invisibility become more interesting if you have allies that gain additional benefits from Stealth on your team.
- Now also reveals Stealthed/Cloaked Heroes
- Spell Shield: A cooldown timer will now properly appear when Spell Shield’s effects are triggered in the same moment that the Talent was activated.
- Samuro – Fixed an issue causing Samuro to deselect himself after entering Lt. Morales' Medivac Dropship.
- Damage Reduction: When two damage reduction effects, such as Resistant (25%) and Hardened Shield (75%), are simultaneously applied to a Hero, the larger effect will no longer be overridden by the lesser effect.
Spell Shield (Passive)
- Added functionality:
- Spell Shield can now be toggled on or off to allow for better control of which Abilities you want to mitigate
- Displacement Grenade (E)
- Displacement Grenade no longer explodes on contact and passes through everything. After a 0.0625 second delay, players can now re-activate the Grenade causing it to explode on command, damaging and displacing enemies. Displacement Grenade automatically explodes if it reaches max range.
- Level 4
- Upgraded Ballistics (Passive)
- Upgraded Ballistics (Passive)
Developer Comments: We have been looking for ways to add gameplay to our Supports, and believe that Lt. Morales’s Displacement Grenade is a place where we could give her more control. We’re hoping that this gives players an opportunity to make bigger plays by having more control of where they want the enemy hero to move with the Grenade’s knockback
- Calldown: MULE: Will now properly acquire a new repair target if the Structure it is actively repairing is destroyed.
- Lt. Morales: The Inoculation Talent now properly increases Safeguard’s Damage Reduction to 50% for the first 1.5 seconds of the Ability’s duration.
- Advanced Block (Talent) renamed to Automated Block.
- Lt. Morales' Safeguard will now use the new floating combat text style, rather than the old one.
- Fixed a rare issue that could permanently prevent the player from issuing further commands to Lt. Morales if she was killed after casting Medivac Dropship before loading into the Medivac.
- The player will no longer lose control of Lt. Morales if she is killed immediately after casting Medivac Dropship.
- Towers will now properly fire Ammo provided by an allied Calldown: MULE immediately after 2 Ammo has been restored.
Design & Gameplay
- Damage dealt by splash and cleave attacks will no longer trigger effects that would otherwise require a direct attack to trigger (ex: Block, Spell Shield, Imposing Presence, etc.)
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Gall from receiving the Will of Gall activated Talent if Cho selected the Talent while channeling to enter Lt. Morales’ Medivac.
- Tooltip updated to reflect that Cleanse cannot be self-cast
- This Talent’s functionality has changed significantly
- Target ally now becomes Unstoppable for 1 second. Cannot be self-cast. 60 second cooldown
Developer Comments: We want to give players more options to deal with the chain-stuns that have resurged after the scaling changes went into effect. We believe this increase in power to Cleanse should allow teams some counter- play against stun-heavy compositions.
- Damage prevented by Lt. Morales' Safeguard will now always be displayed in whole numbers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Medivac to persist on the battlefield if Lt. Morales was killed while casting Medivac Dropship.
- Health increased from 700 (+110 per level) to 840 (+130 per level)
- Base Health Regeneration increased from 1.46 per second to 1.75
- Fixed an issue that caused the player’s camera to remain locked on Lt. Morales’ Medivac Dropship after exiting it with Camera Lock enabled.
- Lt. Morales has been added to Heroes of the Storm and is now available for play!